Why Travel with Escape Trekking Adventures
Whether you undertaking adventure travel inside Australia or perhaps carrying out the Australian pilgrimage by following the footsteps of our diggers on the Kokoda Trail, it really requires a lot of specialist knowledge. We as an accredited outdoor recreation business can help you from the start of the process to the finish of the tour.
It is of course very easy for people to look on the internet and find tours- but it is a mine field out there.
These adventures have many hazards in dynamic environments that require far more than just a risk assessment. The adventure require planning, preparation, training and a management system for guidance.
The most important thing to remember is the quality of the of tour we offer.
All of our tours include:
- No hidden extras
- We support the local communities
- We supply you with all the knowledge of the area you are about to visit
- We will help you to do the correct training
- All of our trek leaders are experienced
- We are intensely passionate about our travels
- We are a small business and we like it that way
- smaller numbers = higher service
- We have full Public liability insurance and we are a licensed outdoor recreation tour operator (there is a difference check if they are qualified)
- We offer value for money, you will find ETA one of the most affordable tour operators (especially after you get hit with hidden costs)
- We offer some of the best food on our tours or take you to the locations best eats (you will be surprised).