The Adventure First Aid KIT is a small but serious first aid KIT – easy to carry and lets you respond to big and little emergencies.
Our kits are specially designed for remote adventure travel covering a range of issues. The RRP for the kit and its contents $106.74. These adventure first aid kits provide you great value and piece of mind that you will be carrying all the items you require while trekking/climbing.
The kit weighs just under 700 grams yet it still contains Survival’s SMART Snake Bandage, a Pocket CPR Kitwith gloves, saline, antiseptic wipes and a resuscitation mask, shears, a first aid instruction booklet, tweezers, wound closures and lots more.
The bag is durable, water resistant and rugged. There is a zippered section on the outside of the bag to insert additional items such as your own medications or other necessities that you can’t leave home without.
Inside the kit, each first aid component has it’s own space and it is clearly labeled telling what the item is, what it should be used for and how many you should keep in your kit. You’ll never need to worry about where to find the first aid item you need in an emergency!
Who should purchase this kit?
If you love travelling, day or multi day trips then the Adventure first aid kit is for you. We recommend it for day trips, weekend trips, round the world travel, mountain bikers, BMX, camping, hiking and of coarse adventure trekking like Kokoda Track, Everest Base Camp and Island Peak.
Having been on plenty of adventures already, with thousands of Aussie’s, make sure you don’t leave home without one. The handy kit will quickly become your best friend and will be the first thing you pack on any adventure. It has been Australia’s best portable first aid kit for years and now is available worldwide.
- Smart Bandage, 2m x 10cm, Pressure Bandage
- Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & antiseptic wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 2 x Saline, 15ml
- 2 x Safety Pins
- Splinter probes, individual, sterile – 1 pack of 5
- Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel (small Handy)
- Wound closures (1 pack of 3), sterile
- Savlon antiseptic cream
- D3 flexible K tape
- Ridged strapping tape 38mm x 5m
- Blister pads x 6
- Fixomull stretch 5 x 10cm strips
- Coverplast x bandaids x 5
- Wound dressings x 2
- 20 x Adhesive dressings, individually wrapped
- 4 x Antiseptic wipes (1 with CPR KIT)
- Bandage shears, 15cm stainless steel
- Cotton gauze swabs, individual but come in packs of 3, sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- CPR Card
- First Aid Booklet
- Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm
- 2 x Nitrile gloves large (1 pair with CPR mask)
- Note Pad & Pencil