Comprehensive yet compact, the Mountain Series Explorer is a small but serious first aid KIT – easy to carry and lets you respond to big and little emergencies.
Our kits are specially designed for remote adventure travel covering a range of issues for 1 -2 persons. These adventure first aid kits provide you with great value and peace of mind that you will be carrying all the items you require while trekking/climbing.
This medical kit contains an abundance of first aid supplies to treat injuries on extended camping or hiking trips. Treat everything from blisters to large wounds with hospital-quality supplies like GlacierGel™, wound closure strips, and a trauma pad.
First aid hiking essentials are organized by injury into clearly-labelled pockets using the Easy Care™ Organization System, making it easy for anyone in your group to provide fast and effective first aid. The water-resistant medical bag features semi-transparent pockets to keep the contents safe and easy to access for your whole trip.
Add the Mountain Explorer kit to your backpacking gear to keep you and your group safe wherever your journey takes you.
Size: 20.32cm x 10.80cm x 16.51cm
Weight: 1060 g
Group Size: 1 – 2 People
Trip Duration: 1 – 11 Days
Who should purchase this kit?
If you love travelling, day or multi-day trips then the Mountain series Adventure Medical kit is for you. We recommend it for day trips, weekend trips, round the world travel, mountain bikers, BMX, camping, hiking and of coarse adventure trekking like Kokoda Track, Everest Base Camp, Mt Elbrus and Island Peak.
Having been on plenty of adventures already, with thousands of Aussie’s, make sure you don’t leave home without one. The handy kit will quickly become your best friend and will be the first thing you pack on any adventure. It has been Australia’s best portable first aid kit for years and now is available worldwide.
Kit Contents include:
WOUND CARE / BURN / BLISTER
- 1 – Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool
- 10 – Wound Closure Strip, 0.6 cm x 10 cm
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 10 cm x 10 cm
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5 cm x 5 cm
- 2 – Non-Adherent Sterile Dressing, 7.5 cm x 10 cm
- 2 – Gauze Bandage, 7.5 cm
- 2 – Cotton Tip Applicator
- 1 – Tape, 2.5 cm x 9 m
- 28 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
- 1 – GlacierGel™ Blister & Burn Dressing
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 7.5 cm
- 3 – Single-Use Thermometer, Celcius
- 1 – CPR Face Shield
- 1 – EMT Shears
- 1 – Duct Tape, 5 cm x 2.3 m
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Accident Report Form
- 1 – Pencil
CUTS & SCRAPES
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages™, Fabric, 2.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages™, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 – Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
STOP BLEEDING FAST
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 12.7 cm x 22.8 cm
- 1 – Triangular Bandage
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
Additional contents add to the Adventure Medical Kits
- 1 – Roll KT Pro Kinesiology tape (20 pre-cut 10″ strips in storage case)
- 1 – Roll ridged strapping tape (5m x 3cm)
- 1 – Pawpaw ointment
- 1 – Prickly Heat powder
- 1 – Savlon cream (30g)
- 1 – Betadine
- 3 – Butterfly bandaids
- 4 – Fixomull strips (3x10cm)
- 5 – Blister pads
- 3 – Coverplast knuckle bandaids